The National Freedom Network is proud to be a member of the FDIC Money Smart Alliance for the Chicago Community.
The National Freedom Network teaches individuals and families the skills of how to save money and wealth management.
Partnering with the FDIC, the National Freedom Network teaches key budget strategies. We can instruct you on how to become a budget planner and save money. We teach you to limit spending to increase your wealth.
The National Freedom Network shows how to earn money and work from home by owning and investing in real estate. You can have passive income from a real estate business and increase your wealth. A home based business where you can make money is achievable with the podcasts and classes prepared by the National Freedom Network.
AMERICA'S WEALTH GAP IS GROWING
- The Walton family -owners of Walmart-have more wealth than 42% of American families combined
- In the past 50 years ago Corporate CEO-to-worker pay-ratio grew from 30-to-1 to 354-to-1
- The top 20% of US households own more than 84% of all American wealth
- The bottom 40% owns a paltry 0.3 of 1%
STUDENT LOAN DEBT CRISIS
- Americans owe more than $1.4 trillion in student loans
- The student loan default rateis 11.5%
- The average debt per student borrower is$31,333
- Since 1999, debt has increased by 500% while incomes for young workers has decreased by 10%
- It’s impossible to shed student loan debt through bankruptcy
- Student loans survive death by passing the debt to your estate and heirs
NFN teaches people how to have an abundance of time and money to live the lifestyle they desire.
NFN Executive Director G. Drew Williams developed an audio library of over financial 250 topics.